viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Practice #7 Friday, March 17th,2017




A COMPLAINT


Hank Weston
After Sales service
Twiney's


March 17th, 2017.

Dear Mr Anthony Perez,


This morning, 17 March, I ordered a 2x3 components and a D70 motor from your online store (order reference F345/01 of 2 March). You send me a 3x2 components and the D70 motor doesn't work.


I phoned, and you be helpful. You said thet you have the 2x3 components in stock and  for the D70 motor you said me that you will send me a technichian this afternoon, but I prefer a replacement.


I have bought many things from you aver the years, both from your Twiney's shop and the online store, and I have always had good service. Ican only imagine thet is a departure from you usual hight standards, and I am sure youwill be able to resolve the situation in a sastifactory way.


I look foward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,

Resultado de imagen para firma

Hank Weston.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario